Monday 20 January 2014

Winter is Coming

I'm currently running out of primed miniatures to paint at the moment. Would have been no problem to get around that by priming some new right? Well, not if mother nature gets to decide. We had a unnaturally mild winter so far and Mrs. Nature decided to remedy that by giving us some -30 celsius to play with. Why would that be a problem? Well, this temperature has turned my spray cans into veritable snow cannons and I'm no fan of suffocation, so doing it inside is not an answer.

Going to give it another try though. The temperature is now about -14 so keeping the can closer to the model will hopefully prevent the paint particles to freeze before they hit the miniature but I'm worried that it may give a very grainy surface. We'll see. If it turns into an disaster I´ve got other things to take care of, like my workstation that's in a chaotic state:





No comments:

Post a Comment