Wednesday 15 January 2014

And so it begins...

I have been in some mexican standoff for some time now. Me and my not so painted models. Just staring at eachother for days, weeks. Nay, months! But it's time to grab the bull by it's horns and get this party started.

There have been lots of reading. Page after page of tutorials, blogs and pictures before i gathered the courage to put the brush to those vicious little buggers.

I'm going to put up some pictures in this blog with pictures of my progress and i'm thankfull for some creative criticism and advices, if someone finds their way to this page.  I also plan to put up some tutorials if i feel that i achieve good results with something. Tutorial by a beginner for beginners if that makes any sense.

So, until next time. Arrivederci and so on, keep that paint flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment